Questions to Ask After a Short-Term Missions Trip
- What part did you like best about your trip?
- What did you learn about the country? The people? The culture? What do you miss about them?
- What were you glad to leave behind?
- What do you remember most about the people you served there? What would you rather forget?
- Tell me about a special story, event, or person you met.
- Tell me about something that surprised you or you didn’t expect.
- Tell me about one thing for which you were most thankful to God.
- What was the hardest part for you? The most disappointing?
- What did you see God do in the people you met?
- What did God do through you during the outreach?
- Tell me the most important thing you learned about God and His character.
- What did God show you about yourself? (i.e. physical limitations, spiritual gifts, basic values, etc.)
- Tell me about what you learned about missionary life.
- What did you learn about the world and missions (globally)?
- What were your expectations before going? How were they met or not met?
- Was there anything you would have done differently to prepare?
- What things will be different for you now that you’re home? Difficult for you?
- How do you feel about being home? Can you condense it into one word?
There are no reviews yet.