Become a Fruitful Cross-Cultural Missionary in as Few as 5 Months
Quality pre-field missionary training can help you last longer on the field and bear more fruit. Studies show that many missionaries who plan to go to the mission field long-term are only lasting about two years, and experts agree that quality pre-field missionary training can help workers bear more fruit and last longer on the field.
We take a proven, holistic approach to missionary training and preparation. We purposely focus on integral ministry training: head (formal, classroom, theory), heart (informal, community, spiritual), and hands (non-formal, on-the-job, practical). By doing so, we equip students with the knowledge, skills, and character necessary to be successful serving in missions.
Is Missionary Training School Right for You?
- Are you looking for practical, hands-on training before going overseas?
- Do you want to earn a Bible degree while actually doing cross-cultural missions?
- Are you wanting to get your feet wet in missions or take a “gap year” before making a long-term commitment?
- Do you want training to become more effective at reaching out to the refugees, immigrants, and international students coming to our country?
- Are you an empty-nester wanting to use your “second half” to expand the Kingdom of God?
If you answered yes, MTS is perfect for you!
Locations in Atlanta, Houston, Sydney, and online.