This course assists teams working cross-culturally in processing together important attitudes, skills and knowledge to live out principles of multiplication. Sometimes, for teams committed to church multiplication, it is difficult to know what to focus on in team meetings beyond things like planning events. Teams will benefit from working together in productive discussions. Though there is individual preparation, the bulk of this course is a weekly guide for team conversations which challenge and benefit your work. This resource is great for both new teams and those who have been serving together for some time!
At the end of this course, the team will have:
- Created/reviewed vision statements
- Assessed progress in ministry of a particular area
- Pursued discussions with national workers on their views and understanding of multiplication
- Deliberated over the influences on multiplication
- Considered how to invest in key players in the work
These learning objectives will be achieved by personal work and team discussions on the following main topics:
- Foundational principles of multiplication
- Vision and negativity
- Assessment using a tool called The Roadmap – where you want to go
- Discipleship and investment on the individual level
- Next steps for strategy
Multiplication: Multiplying Communities of Disciples require a team commitment of ten weeks and includes two sections. Section one includes two weeks of daily learning tasks, which may include an article for reading, a short video, or an activity and will conclude with a question for group discussion in an online forum. Each task will normally take 15-45 minutes to complete. You should plan to participate in the course every day (excluding weekends) and spend about 4-6 hours weekly for the first two weeks in the course. Section Two includes seven weeks of guided team meeting discussions. You need 30-45 minutes individual prep beforehand and 60-90 minutes for the team discussions weekly. All the material is downloadable and usable offline (with links to videos).
To participate in this course, you must take it as a team and be committed to regular meetings. You must be approved through an application process.
There are no reviews yet.