The heartbeat of The Next Mile is built around the spiritual pilgrimage concept. It provides practical guidelines and resources to help local churches, organizations, and team leaders excel in transforming people for long-term personal change and world impact. Organizing effective short-term missions experiences begins before the trip and so does The Next Mile discipleship process. It starts before and continues long after the trip is through.
The Next Mile is produced by DELTA Ministries International in collaboration with the Missions Affinity Network (National Network of Youth Ministries) and many other organizations who believe that quality Short-Term Missions (STM) include a comprehensive follow-through process. The Leader Kit is ideal for evaluating the entire product line because it includes a Leader Guide (with Resource CD and Road Map), Goer Guide Youth Edition, Goer Guide All-Age Edition (both with Mentor Packet), and the Mile Posts Devotional.
Once purchased, you will receive a link to download all files found on the Resource CD. Once the .zip file is downloaded, click on “index.htm” to launch the CD contents. The Next Mile resources are relevant to short-term mission leaders because they are:
- Comprehensive – Excel as a team leader by offering the most thorough materials available.
- Proven – Capitalizing on the experience of more than 30 recognized mission leaders who have joined together in support of this project’s development.
- Unified – A project that crosses denominational and organizational boundaries.
- Cutting Edge – “Short-Term Missions for the Long Haul,” a long-term view of short-term missions.
- Easy to Use – Practical tools including checklists, samples, templates, and step-by-step instructions.
- Customizable – Use as much or as little as required to accommodate your short-term program.
There are no reviews yet.