- Overview of geology as it relates to water well drilling
- Where to locate the water well
- Drill and complete a water well using the LS-100
- Water well construction and hand pump installation
- Water testing and water disinfection
- Drilling for water with hand augers
- Drilling for water using percussion tools
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of drilling methods
- Small engine maintenance and repair
Missionaries and other church workers who complete this course are better able to meet the need for safe water in the mission field.
The fee includes a training manual, a training video, breakfast and lunch each day and accommodations. Your Equip instructors have also been trained by Living Water International.
For more information on the LS-100 and 200 the following link is provided. http://www.lonestardrills.com/water-well-drills/mechanical-series/