God’s Mission Has an Enemy: 10 Facts About Spiritual Warfare
CHUCK LAWLESS | MAY 17 2017
- The Bible is a book about God, not the devil.
- Satan and his forces are real.
- Satan, however, is not our biggest problem.
- God reigns, even over the enemy.
- The enemy we face is a defeated foe.
- Warfare is the devil’s attempt to deceive and divide believers.
- But we are not on the defensive in this battle.
- Satan battles against us because we are God’s witnesses to the world.
- The offensive nature of this battle demands evangelism & discipleship.
- One of Satan’s subtle strategies is to entice us to operate in our own ability.