- DIASPORA OVERVIEW
- Video 1: Redefining ‘Diaspora’ Joy Tira, Lausanne Catalyst for Diaspora, gives a basic definition of diaspora.
- Video 2: Who are Diaspora Peoples? Yemenis, Filipinos, refugees, and international students are examples of people on the move.
- Video 3: Why are People on the Move? A brief examination of the dynamics of ‘push’ (what pushes people out of their homeland, whether voluntarily or involuntarily); and ‘pull’ (what pulls people to a particular country).
- BIBLICAL, THEOLOGICAL, AND HISTORICAL INSIGHTS ON DIASPORA
- Video 4: Key Statistics of Diaspora Peoples. Darrell Jackson and Miriam Adeney discuss some of the numerical and situational realities of the global diaspora movement.
- Video 5: Foundations for Diaspora from the Diaspora Document: The New Testament. Steven Chang examines how the Bible is a book full of people living in diaspora. The church was founded and grew among diaspora peoples.
- Video 6: Christians: Strangers in a Foreign Land. All throughout history, Christians have been on the move. We must realize that we are all living in diaspora and heading to our final home.
- MISSION AND DIASPORA
- Video 7: Mission To, Through and Beyond the Diasporas. People in diaspora are not just people to reach out to, but people whom God is using to reach the world.
- Video 8: The Foreigner and Displaced as Gospel Vessels. The gospel brings hope to those forced from their homes, brings transformation to strangers of different faiths living within reach of Christians, and grows the church as Christians enter countries where the gospel has not been welcome.
- UNDERSTANDING THE PERSON ON THE MOVE